Micromax bags sponsorship deal
To sponsor the India-Sri Lanka cricket series
Tags: MicromaxJune 26, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Micromax has bagged the title sponsorship for the ODI series between India and Sri Lanka. The India-Sri Lanka cricket tournament will commence from 22nd July, 2012 till 4th August 2012.
The series will feature five one day matches and a T20 match on 7th August, 2012. The battle ground for this cricket tournament will be hosted by Sri Lanka. Ten Cricket and Micromax has entered into an agreement and the event will be now titled as Micromax Cup 2012. With this Indo-Sri Lanka ODI series, Micromax remains devoted to sponsor cricket series after the huge success of Micromax Asia cup.
Commenting on the association, Pratik Seal, Marketing Head, Micromax Informatics Ltd said, “The idea behind any sponsorship is to connect with our customer beyond our products offerings and drive our saliency amongst them. Being a youth brand we have identified sports, movies and music as three main passion points for our target group. Micromax has always been closely associated with sponsoring cricket matches. We are proud to be associated with this game and are elated to continue our patronage and support for the game.”
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka