Microsoft’s retail sector expansion
Microsoft's decision to expand its presence in the retail sector has been welcomed by K3 Business Technology, one of the UK's largest Microsoft Dynamics partners.
September 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Microsoft's decision to expand its presence in the retail sector has been welcomed by K3 Business Technology, one of the UK's largest Microsoft Dynamics partners. Microsoft has acquired the Dynamics AX retail solution from LS Retail EHF to enhance its existing Dynamics suite of ERP business solutions. K3, the largest LS Retail distributor worldwide, with retail customers such as Carpetright, Alliance Boots and Adidas in over 30 countries, welcomes Microsoft’s latest move. K3’s retail software division, which is built on LS Retail's Microsoft-based products, has achieved very strong sales growth over the last five years.
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz