Microsoft’s retail sector expansion
Microsoft's decision to expand its presence in the retail sector has been welcomed by K3 Business Technology, one of the UK's largest Microsoft Dynamics partners.
September 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Microsoft's decision to expand its presence in the retail sector has been welcomed by K3 Business Technology, one of the UK's largest Microsoft Dynamics partners. Microsoft has acquired the Dynamics AX retail solution from LS Retail EHF to enhance its existing Dynamics suite of ERP business solutions. K3, the largest LS Retail distributor worldwide, with retail customers such as Carpetright, Alliance Boots and Adidas in over 30 countries, welcomes Microsoft’s latest move. K3’s retail software division, which is built on LS Retail's Microsoft-based products, has achieved very strong sales growth over the last five years.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store