Microsoft’s retail sector expansion
Microsoft's decision to expand its presence in the retail sector has been welcomed by K3 Business Technology, one of the UK's largest Microsoft Dynamics partners.
September 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Microsoft's decision to expand its presence in the retail sector has been welcomed by K3 Business Technology, one of the UK's largest Microsoft Dynamics partners. Microsoft has acquired the Dynamics AX retail solution from LS Retail EHF to enhance its existing Dynamics suite of ERP business solutions. K3, the largest LS Retail distributor worldwide, with retail customers such as Carpetright, Alliance Boots and Adidas in over 30 countries, welcomes Microsoft’s latest move. K3’s retail software division, which is built on LS Retail's Microsoft-based products, has achieved very strong sales growth over the last five years.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group