Microsoft’s retail sector expansion
Microsoft's decision to expand its presence in the retail sector has been welcomed by K3 Business Technology, one of the UK's largest Microsoft Dynamics partners.
September 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Microsoft's decision to expand its presence in the retail sector has been welcomed by K3 Business Technology, one of the UK's largest Microsoft Dynamics partners. Microsoft has acquired the Dynamics AX retail solution from LS Retail EHF to enhance its existing Dynamics suite of ERP business solutions. K3, the largest LS Retail distributor worldwide, with retail customers such as Carpetright, Alliance Boots and Adidas in over 30 countries, welcomes Microsoft’s latest move. K3’s retail software division, which is built on LS Retail's Microsoft-based products, has achieved very strong sales growth over the last five years.
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House
- Ikea betting big on localization to win Indian customers