Microsoft’s dynamic solutions
Microsoft’s offers new solutions for retail in India.
February 23, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Microsoft India today announced the launch of Microsoft Dynamics AX focusing varied offerings for the Retail sector in India. This solution offers a consolidated, integrated system that promises the capabilities of a stronger profitable retail supply chain and connected retailing to reduce business complications. It brings a deep level of integration across point of sale, store management, supply chain, merchandising and financials for enterprises and midsized specialty retailers. This solution offers out of box integration allowing complete control of data flows across the organization. “Microsoft Dynamics AX for retail is a single, end-to-end solution that drives visibility across the organization enabling Indian retailers to reduce complexity, react quickly, seize new opportunities and build customer loyalty.” Said Subhomoy Sengupta, Group Head, MS Dynamics India. When added to powerful infrastructure components like Windows, SharePoint, SQL etc. retailers are agile and empowered in their business. By offering and industry specific platform, partners have an opportunity to create deeper vertical functionality for retailers, more easily and at an affordable cost.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores