Midnight sale @Korum
Korum Mall of Thane is hosting a ‘MID NIGHT SALE’ on February 13 and 14February 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Korum Mall of Thane is hosting a ‘MID NIGHT SALE’ on February 13 and 14, for an exciting shopping experience for its customers. The sale will offer exciting discounts – flat 50 per cent off on over 50 national and international brands.
Commenting on the ‘Midnight Sale’, Deva Jyotula, Centre Manager, Korum Mall said, “There is always a constant endeavor from our part to provide an unmatched shopping experience for our patrons every time they visit Korum. We are extremely happy to offer another unique shopping experience to our valued customers for the first time in the city. Midnight sale at Korum will definitely be a memorable experience for all our shoppers as they could avail a flat 50 % off from over 50 national and international brands.” This offer is not just on apparel but also on accessories, beauty services, entertainment, food and beverages.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021