Midnight sale @Korum
Korum Mall of Thane is hosting a ‘MID NIGHT SALE’ on February 13 and 14February 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Korum Mall of Thane is hosting a ‘MID NIGHT SALE’ on February 13 and 14, for an exciting shopping experience for its customers. The sale will offer exciting discounts – flat 50 per cent off on over 50 national and international brands.
Commenting on the ‘Midnight Sale’, Deva Jyotula, Centre Manager, Korum Mall said, “There is always a constant endeavor from our part to provide an unmatched shopping experience for our patrons every time they visit Korum. We are extremely happy to offer another unique shopping experience to our valued customers for the first time in the city. Midnight sale at Korum will definitely be a memorable experience for all our shoppers as they could avail a flat 50 % off from over 50 national and international brands.” This offer is not just on apparel but also on accessories, beauty services, entertainment, food and beverages.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay