Milagrow to launch tablet PC
Milagrow, a business consulting unit promoted by noted Management guru Rajeev Karwal, is soon entering the cutting edge
October 20, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Milagrow, a business consulting unit promoted by noted Management guru Rajeev Karwal, is soon entering the cutting edge arena of technology products with its world-beating range of Tablet PCs. And to help them launch these with an impact in the relatively nascent Indian market, Milagrow has entrusted its integrated media duties to Carat Media.
Rajeev Karwal, an industry veteran with over two decades of successful marketing experience across several leading durable companies in India including Onida, Philips, LG, Electrolux, Reliance etc, is putting his entire experience behind this maiden venture of Tablet PCs that aims to shake up the market with a unique product proposition. According to Karwal, Milagrow plans to take a leadership position in the Tablet market with a range of products that will take some serious hard work from competition to catch up with.
Rajeev Karwal, Director, Milagrow Business and Knowledge Solutions, confirms the development and says that the brand is getting ready to introduce a new paradigm in the Indian market, “Milagrow is willing to invest whatever it takes to be the No. 1 player in the category. We will introduce products that will surprise the consumer with their benefits and astound the buyers with our value proposition.” It is learnt that Milagrow is planning to launch with an ad spend of over Rs 15 crore and Carat Media is close to finalising the launch plans.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021