Milma tops the popularity list
Milma is the most popular consumer brand in Kerala. Eastern and V Guard secured the second and third ranks respectively in the annual scientific survey of Top 20 consumer brands of Kerala. The survey
January 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Milma is the most popular consumer brand in Kerala. Eastern and V Guard secured the second and third ranks respectively in the annual scientific survey of Top 20 consumer brands of Kerala. The survey was conducted by Dhanam business magazine in association with Rajagiri Center for Business Studies, Kochi.
Only the popularity of the brand and no other factors such as performance of the company, turnover and market share were taken into consideration in the survey, informed Mr Kurian Abraham, the Editor and Managing Director of Dhanam.
Five parameters – brand preference, quality, value for money, brand reputation and brand status – have been adopted in the survey to measure the popularity of the brands.
The result of the survey was based on the responses of a sample population of 3,059 selected from across the State.
The Dhanam-Rajagiri annual Brand survey, being conducted for the past four years, has been widely acknowledged by Corporate Kerala as the most authentic and credible survey in this field.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India