Milma tops the popularity list
Milma is the most popular consumer brand in Kerala. Eastern and V Guard secured the second and third ranks respectively in the annual scientific survey of Top 20 consumer brands of Kerala. The survey
January 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Milma is the most popular consumer brand in Kerala. Eastern and V Guard secured the second and third ranks respectively in the annual scientific survey of Top 20 consumer brands of Kerala. The survey was conducted by Dhanam business magazine in association with Rajagiri Center for Business Studies, Kochi.
Only the popularity of the brand and no other factors such as performance of the company, turnover and market share were taken into consideration in the survey, informed Mr Kurian Abraham, the Editor and Managing Director of Dhanam.
Five parameters – brand preference, quality, value for money, brand reputation and brand status – have been adopted in the survey to measure the popularity of the brands.
The result of the survey was based on the responses of a sample population of 3,059 selected from across the State.
The Dhanam-Rajagiri annual Brand survey, being conducted for the past four years, has been widely acknowledged by Corporate Kerala as the most authentic and credible survey in this field.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021