MindTree unveils Multi-Channel Commerce Solution Portfolio for Retailers
MindTree Ltd, a global IT Solutions Company, unveiled a new Multi-Channel Commerce Solution, designed to help retailers adopt a more customer-centric strategy.
October 03, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
MindTree Ltd, a global IT Solutions Company, unveiled a new Multi-Channel Commerce Solution, designed to help retailers adopt a more customer-centric strategy. The MindTree Multi-Channel Commerce Solutions leverage the company’s multi-channel commerce framework and its e-commerce implementation expertise to significantly reduce development time and effort, and improve time to market. Key benefits of the MindTree Multi-Channel Commerce Solutions include a unified view and management of customer, inventory and order data across multiple channels, increased customer loyalty through cross-channel loyalty programs and personalised shopping experiences using techniques such as guided selling systems and decision trees. MindTree’s dedicated Retail Industry Group delivers technology solutions across the retail value chain spanning marketing, merchandising, supplier collaboration, warehouse management and store management. Having partnered with retail leaders across the globe, MindTree provides dedicated Centres of Excellence for Oracle Retail, IBM WebSphere, Microsoft Dynamics, Mainframe and System I, SAP-IS-Retail, and Testing.
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India