MindTree unveils Multi-Channel Commerce Solution Portfolio for Retailers
MindTree Ltd, a global IT Solutions Company, unveiled a new Multi-Channel Commerce Solution, designed to help retailers adopt a more customer-centric strategy.
October 03, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
MindTree Ltd, a global IT Solutions Company, unveiled a new Multi-Channel Commerce Solution, designed to help retailers adopt a more customer-centric strategy. The MindTree Multi-Channel Commerce Solutions leverage the company’s multi-channel commerce framework and its e-commerce implementation expertise to significantly reduce development time and effort, and improve time to market. Key benefits of the MindTree Multi-Channel Commerce Solutions include a unified view and management of customer, inventory and order data across multiple channels, increased customer loyalty through cross-channel loyalty programs and personalised shopping experiences using techniques such as guided selling systems and decision trees. MindTree’s dedicated Retail Industry Group delivers technology solutions across the retail value chain spanning marketing, merchandising, supplier collaboration, warehouse management and store management. Having partnered with retail leaders across the globe, MindTree provides dedicated Centres of Excellence for Oracle Retail, IBM WebSphere, Microsoft Dynamics, Mainframe and System I, SAP-IS-Retail, and Testing.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald’s has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India