MindTree unveils Multi-Channel Commerce Solution Portfolio for Retailers
MindTree Ltd, a global IT Solutions Company, unveiled a new Multi-Channel Commerce Solution, designed to help retailers adopt a more customer-centric strategy.
October 03, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
MindTree Ltd, a global IT Solutions Company, unveiled a new Multi-Channel Commerce Solution, designed to help retailers adopt a more customer-centric strategy. The MindTree Multi-Channel Commerce Solutions leverage the company’s multi-channel commerce framework and its e-commerce implementation expertise to significantly reduce development time and effort, and improve time to market. Key benefits of the MindTree Multi-Channel Commerce Solutions include a unified view and management of customer, inventory and order data across multiple channels, increased customer loyalty through cross-channel loyalty programs and personalised shopping experiences using techniques such as guided selling systems and decision trees. MindTree’s dedicated Retail Industry Group delivers technology solutions across the retail value chain spanning marketing, merchandising, supplier collaboration, warehouse management and store management. Having partnered with retail leaders across the globe, MindTree provides dedicated Centres of Excellence for Oracle Retail, IBM WebSphere, Microsoft Dynamics, Mainframe and System I, SAP-IS-Retail, and Testing.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India