MindTree unveils Multi-Channel Commerce Solution Portfolio for Retailers
MindTree Ltd, a global IT Solutions Company, unveiled a new Multi-Channel Commerce Solution, designed to help retailers adopt a more customer-centric strategy.
October 03, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
MindTree Ltd, a global IT Solutions Company, unveiled a new Multi-Channel Commerce Solution, designed to help retailers adopt a more customer-centric strategy. The MindTree Multi-Channel Commerce Solutions leverage the company’s multi-channel commerce framework and its e-commerce implementation expertise to significantly reduce development time and effort, and improve time to market. Key benefits of the MindTree Multi-Channel Commerce Solutions include a unified view and management of customer, inventory and order data across multiple channels, increased customer loyalty through cross-channel loyalty programs and personalised shopping experiences using techniques such as guided selling systems and decision trees. MindTree’s dedicated Retail Industry Group delivers technology solutions across the retail value chain spanning marketing, merchandising, supplier collaboration, warehouse management and store management. Having partnered with retail leaders across the globe, MindTree provides dedicated Centres of Excellence for Oracle Retail, IBM WebSphere, Microsoft Dynamics, Mainframe and System I, SAP-IS-Retail, and Testing.
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale