MindTree unveils Multi-Channel Commerce Solution Portfolio for Retailers
MindTree Ltd, a global IT Solutions Company, unveiled a new Multi-Channel Commerce Solution, designed to help retailers adopt a more customer-centric strategy.
October 03, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
MindTree Ltd, a global IT Solutions Company, unveiled a new Multi-Channel Commerce Solution, designed to help retailers adopt a more customer-centric strategy. The MindTree Multi-Channel Commerce Solutions leverage the company’s multi-channel commerce framework and its e-commerce implementation expertise to significantly reduce development time and effort, and improve time to market. Key benefits of the MindTree Multi-Channel Commerce Solutions include a unified view and management of customer, inventory and order data across multiple channels, increased customer loyalty through cross-channel loyalty programs and personalised shopping experiences using techniques such as guided selling systems and decision trees. MindTree’s dedicated Retail Industry Group delivers technology solutions across the retail value chain spanning marketing, merchandising, supplier collaboration, warehouse management and store management. Having partnered with retail leaders across the globe, MindTree provides dedicated Centres of Excellence for Oracle Retail, IBM WebSphere, Microsoft Dynamics, Mainframe and System I, SAP-IS-Retail, and Testing.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store