MiniMelts enters Tamil Nadu
Aims to sell 15 tonnes of ice cream over next three monthsDecember 23, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
MiniMelts, a US-based ice cream brand, entered Tamil Nadu in partnership with HoneyBee Amusements.
Media reports indicate that the local partner is expected to invest $0.5 million (nearly Rs 3 crore) to launch and market the ice cream in this southern state, and is also targeting sales of 15 tonnes over the next three months.
Syed Salim, Chairman, HoneyBee Amusements, pointed out that this product range would be available at retail outlets, kiosks, push carts and 'MiniMelts cafe'.
HoneyBee Amusements is the sole franchisee for this overseas brand in India and eight other countries including Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2