MiniMelts enters Tamil Nadu
Aims to sell 15 tonnes of ice cream over next three monthsDecember 23, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
MiniMelts, a US-based ice cream brand, entered Tamil Nadu in partnership with HoneyBee Amusements.
Media reports indicate that the local partner is expected to invest $0.5 million (nearly Rs 3 crore) to launch and market the ice cream in this southern state, and is also targeting sales of 15 tonnes over the next three months.
Syed Salim, Chairman, HoneyBee Amusements, pointed out that this product range would be available at retail outlets, kiosks, push carts and 'MiniMelts cafe'.
HoneyBee Amusements is the sole franchisee for this overseas brand in India and eight other countries including Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021