Mirari enters GK
Offering its novel rare prÍt line collection.
Tags: MirariSeptember 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Promoted by a true aficionado of jewellery designing, Mira Gulati, ‘Mirari’, a name synonymous to unique timeless jewels unveils its novel rare prêt line collection at its new store in Greater Kailash. The new prêt line collection is one of its kind and promises to add elements of panache and luxury to many realms of design. The limited edition will fulfil India’s growing demand for luxury jewellery with a contemporary edge, as well as the international market’s craving for aesthetic, incredible Indian treasures.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India