Mobile Store offers Festive Season Bonanza
The MobileStore, the one stop mobile solution retail chain of multi-brand and multi-service telecom outlets, announced its special offer for this festive season.
October 01, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The MobileStore, the one stop mobile solution retail chain of multi-brand and multi-service telecom outlets, announced its special offer for this festive season. Determined to take the market by storm The Mobilestore has introduced its special festive season offer for its customers, a ‘Money Back of up to 55%’. This offer is valid on purchase of GSM mobiles of select brands from any of The MobileStore outlets. On Purchase of a mobile, customer will be provided a scratch card. Customer would need to scratch the card to know the percentage of the money back offered to him. The customers would also be given a money back form which they would have to fill and send to the redemption centre for processing. This offer would be valid at all the outlets of The MobileStore. Commenting on the offer, Mr Rajiv Agarwal, CEO and Director of The MobileStore said, "The soon approaching major festival of Diwali is celebrated with great passion and enthusiasm throughout the nation. To join in the celebrations and to make the season even more festive, we are offering this exciting offer to our esteemed customers. The offer is intended to spice up the festive season and excite the customer to enjoy his shopping experience. It will also provide great value to the customers and enable them to buy their favorite mobile at an attractive price”.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House