Mobile and DTH Recharge solutions
BirdRes, the state-of-the-art B2B distribution channel from
May 23, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
BirdRes, the state-of-the-art B2B distribution channel from Bird Group has recently partnered with Oxigen to provide Services for Mobile & DTH prepaid Recharges and other Utility Bill payments to its users.
Through this association, Oxigen will offer mobile & DTH recharge service to the customers of Birdres. Birdres Customers can use the existing Birdres credit limit for payment or even use their credit cards to recharge and make online payments anytime anywhere through a fully secured interface. Additionally, Birdres customer can now make payments for these services, using Oxicash as a new mode of payment.
Utility Services is an innovative, hassle free and cost effective service which offers users to sell all leading Mobile & DTH prepaid recharges and utility Bill payments under one roof. Through this tool, business partners and customers of Birdres will be able to sell these services with both PIN & easy recharges in a hassle free and cost effective way. The tool will offer maximum convenience and faster revenues for the business partners. They will receive electronic confirmations of the transactions.
Commenting on the partnership, Ankur Bhatia, Executive Director, Bird Group said, “At Birdres, we continue to develop products to further empower our business partners for driving more revenue and for growing businesses. We are sure that this partnership will enhance our brand’s recognition as a leader in providing a wide array of services and solutions.”
Speaking on the occasion of this tie up, Pramod Saxena, Chairman & Managing Director, Oxigen Services India Private Limited stated “We at Oxigen, look forward to building associations with partners who can take forward our unique bouquet of services, that are easy to access and pay for, using Oxigen's state of the art aggregation, distribution and payment technology, closer to the consumers. We believe this association will build good traction for both companies in the Retail space."
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021