Mochiís second store in Surat
Targets fashionable and young professionals of the city.March 22, 2012 | comments ( 2 ) |
Footwear brand, Mochi, has launched its second store at Rahulraj Mall in Surat. The store, targeted at fashionable and young professionals, will feature style, quality and the latest international trends.
The company has chosen Surat, as it is one of the emerging hubs of fashion conscious youth and Mochi can offer them its trendy product range as it introduces an average of 100 new styles every week across the country.
Mochi, which has over 61 outlets across 35 cities, offers more than 10,000 pairs of ladies’ and men’s shoes at the new store. Along with footwear, this brand for the fashion conscious also offers a chic and glamorous range of handbags, mobile cases, belts, socks as well as shoe care and foot-care products.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021