Mochiís second store in Surat
Targets fashionable and young professionals of the city.March 22, 2012 | comments ( 2 ) |
Footwear brand, Mochi, has launched its second store at Rahulraj Mall in Surat. The store, targeted at fashionable and young professionals, will feature style, quality and the latest international trends.
The company has chosen Surat, as it is one of the emerging hubs of fashion conscious youth and Mochi can offer them its trendy product range as it introduces an average of 100 new styles every week across the country.
Mochi, which has over 61 outlets across 35 cities, offers more than 10,000 pairs of ladies’ and men’s shoes at the new store. Along with footwear, this brand for the fashion conscious also offers a chic and glamorous range of handbags, mobile cases, belts, socks as well as shoe care and foot-care products.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore