Moet and Chandon, Remy Martin set India base
In talks with local wineries for India foray.July 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Moet and Chandon and Remy Martin are working with Indian winemakers to produce and bottle products in India. They plan to establish a base in the country.
Moet and Chandon has started working with Nashik-based York winery which is manufacturing sparkling wine for them. Moet also plans to set up its own winery in India.
Remy Martin is working with Sula Winery to make brandy from grape spirit in the country, which is new to India.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear