Moet and Chandon, Remy Martin set India base
In talks with local wineries for India foray.July 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Moet and Chandon and Remy Martin are working with Indian winemakers to produce and bottle products in India. They plan to establish a base in the country.
Moet and Chandon has started working with Nashik-based York winery which is manufacturing sparkling wine for them. Moet also plans to set up its own winery in India.
Remy Martin is working with Sula Winery to make brandy from grape spirit in the country, which is new to India.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG