Mom & Me reaches Coimbatore
Opens first franchised store.September 13, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The brand Mahindra relentlessly works towards driving positive change in the lives of communities across the world, to enable them to RISE. Expanding its footsteps in this direction, Mahindra Retail’s flagship brand Mom & Me is all set to reach out to more expectant mothers by introducing the franchisee model as part of its business expansion strategy. The first such store was inaugurated here.
Located at Fun Republic Mall in Coimbatore, the store like the other Mom & Me outlets, promises to deliver every mother-to-be (and fathers-to-be) with an experience that will enhance their shopping experience during one of the most happy periods in their lives. The store promises to change the way a mother-to-be shops for herself and her unborn baby, thus making the entire experience not just another tiring chore, but a pleasurable one.
According to Mr. K. Venkataraman, CEO, Mahindra Retail,“ We at Mahindra Retail believe that every mother deserves the very best for her child and herself. We believe that through the franchise model we can take Mom & Me to every mother in every part of India. As part of our ever-evolving business strategy and keeping in mind customer needs, we have now chosen to operate via the franchisee model way. The demand for stores across the country has been very high.Hence we took a conscious decision in order to achieve scale and faster growth. This is to enable Mom & Me to reach a larger audience. Also we are now a brand to reckon with and franchisees are willing to invest in our business seeing the growth that has occurred in the last 3 years.”
Mahindra Retail is now aggressively looking at spreading its footprint across the country and the next few months will see more such stores coming up.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India