Montblanc signs JV with Titan
Snap ties with Dilip JoshiMarch 01, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Montlance has ended its two-decade long association with cricketer-turned-entrepreneur Dilip Joshi and has partnered with Titan Industries, a part of the Tata Group, in a 51:49 joint venture.
With this development Montblance has become the latest foreign retailer to invest in the country after the government loosened rules for single-brand retailers.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores