Montblanc signs JV with Titan
Snap ties with Dilip JoshiMarch 01, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Montlance has ended its two-decade long association with cricketer-turned-entrepreneur Dilip Joshi and has partnered with Titan Industries, a part of the Tata Group, in a 51:49 joint venture.
With this development Montblance has become the latest foreign retailer to invest in the country after the government loosened rules for single-brand retailers.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2