Montblanc unveils Hyderabad store
Open store at the Indian Domestic Airport.
Tags: MontblancSeptember 28, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Luxury German brand Montblanc launched its first store at the airport in Hyderabad. Catering to travelers and high fliers the store will house a wide range of Montblanc’s products.
With a focus on luxe designs, the store will offer a unique shopping experience to both, Montblanc devotees and travelers who are new to the brand. In a sophisticated setting timepieces, writing instruments, fine jewellery, leather goods, accessories and limited editions will inspire and delight.
Montblanc writing instruments are tributes to the finest master craftsmanship and the most precious of materials, dedicated to the world of arts and culture. The jewellery collection created by jewellery artists with the aestheticism of the most precious materials that transforms each piece into a unique one. The leather goods range from bags, wallets, money clips, diaries where each piece symbolizes the quintessential combination of a classic concept with an art that has been refined by tradition. Making available all these products at the boutique, the store is here to cater to the needs of travelers looking for
gifting options as well as items for personal use.
Speaking about the store launch Vishakha Doshi, Director Marketing and Communication Entrack International Private Ltd (Exclusive Distributors in India for Montblanc) said ‘’We are delighted to offer travelers a true luxury shopping experience at the Montblanc boutique within the Domestic Airport Terminal, Hyderabad. ‘’
Individual, timeless and exclusive, it is the epitome of everything Montblanc stands for. The Montblanc boutique at the airport is an exclusive luxe space for a whole universe of luxury goods gathered beneath the legendary Montblanc star.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021