Montblanc unveils Hyderabad store
Open store at the Indian Domestic Airport.
Tags: MontblancSeptember 28, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Luxury German brand Montblanc launched its first store at the airport in Hyderabad. Catering to travelers and high fliers the store will house a wide range of Montblanc’s products.
With a focus on luxe designs, the store will offer a unique shopping experience to both, Montblanc devotees and travelers who are new to the brand. In a sophisticated setting timepieces, writing instruments, fine jewellery, leather goods, accessories and limited editions will inspire and delight.
Montblanc writing instruments are tributes to the finest master craftsmanship and the most precious of materials, dedicated to the world of arts and culture. The jewellery collection created by jewellery artists with the aestheticism of the most precious materials that transforms each piece into a unique one. The leather goods range from bags, wallets, money clips, diaries where each piece symbolizes the quintessential combination of a classic concept with an art that has been refined by tradition. Making available all these products at the boutique, the store is here to cater to the needs of travelers looking for
gifting options as well as items for personal use.
Speaking about the store launch Vishakha Doshi, Director Marketing and Communication Entrack International Private Ltd (Exclusive Distributors in India for Montblanc) said ‘’We are delighted to offer travelers a true luxury shopping experience at the Montblanc boutique within the Domestic Airport Terminal, Hyderabad. ‘’
Individual, timeless and exclusive, it is the epitome of everything Montblanc stands for. The Montblanc boutique at the airport is an exclusive luxe space for a whole universe of luxury goods gathered beneath the legendary Montblanc star.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint