Monte Carlo expands portfolio
Forays into tweens wear segment.October 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Monte Carlo Fashions announced its foray into the emerging tweens wear market in India. Considered as the pioneers in knitwear segment, the brand has extended its portfolio from casual, formal, sports and knitwear to tweens wear with the launch of, ‘TWEENS MONTE CARLO’.
Tweens Monte Carlo winter range spans cardigan, sweatshirt, jacket, sportswear and thermals for boys and girls. Targeting younger generation of the age group of eight to14, Tweens Monte Carlo wear is available from immediate effect at all Monte Carlo outlets.
Commented on the launch, Sandeep Jain, Executive Director, Oswal Woollen Mills Pvt. Ltd, said “Tweens are the generation in-between younger kids and teens. They are the most confident, high-tech, street smart and market savvy group of children. Entering into tween wear space, not kids wear is a very strategic and planned decision we have taken”.
He further added, “After doing thorough research and study across the groups & markets, we found a huge untapped potential in the segment. With this extension, Monte Carlo aspires to be a one-stop-family-shop”.
Tweens Monte Carlo embodies the core values of the brand - Quality, Innovation and Trendy. Designed in-house, the range carries the equity of Monte Carlo Fashions Ltd into tweens-wear segment with superior fabrics, unique concept and styling.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India