Monte Carlo opens at City Centre, Bokaro
Monte Carlo, the premium brand in garments from the house of Oswal Woollen Pvt Ltd, has launched its first flagship store in Bokaro, thus strengthening its presence in Jharkhand.
December 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Monte Carlo, the premium brand in garments from the house of Oswal Woollen Pvt Ltd, has launched its first flagship store in Bokaro, thus strengthening its presence in Jharkhand. Placed strategically in the up market ‘City centre’, the new store is a treat for the people of Bokaro, to shop the winter wear from their most loved brand. Monte Carlo already has presence in the region, with one store each in Dhanbad, Ranchi and Jamshedpur. Monica Oswal, Executive Director, Monte Carlo, said, “The city has evolved a lot in past few years, where people now have an increased need to be associated with the brand, which allows them to look and feel good. With this new store, we are so pleased to offer the international trend and fashion at an affordable price to the beautiful people of the steel city”.
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO