Monte Carlo opens at City Centre, Bokaro
Monte Carlo, the premium brand in garments from the house of Oswal Woollen Pvt Ltd, has launched its first flagship store in Bokaro, thus strengthening its presence in Jharkhand.
December 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Monte Carlo, the premium brand in garments from the house of Oswal Woollen Pvt Ltd, has launched its first flagship store in Bokaro, thus strengthening its presence in Jharkhand. Placed strategically in the up market ‘City centre’, the new store is a treat for the people of Bokaro, to shop the winter wear from their most loved brand. Monte Carlo already has presence in the region, with one store each in Dhanbad, Ranchi and Jamshedpur. Monica Oswal, Executive Director, Monte Carlo, said, “The city has evolved a lot in past few years, where people now have an increased need to be associated with the brand, which allows them to look and feel good. With this new store, we are so pleased to offer the international trend and fashion at an affordable price to the beautiful people of the steel city”.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2