More enters e-retail segment
More debuts online with its portal www.moremegabuys.comFebruary 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
More, the multi brand retail chain of Aditya Birla Group, recently debuted online with its portal www.moremegabuys.com. The online portal deals in 32 departments with electronics, accessories and home appliances and offers 42 major brands including Acer, Canon, HP, LG, Espon, Samsung, Olympus, Onida, Usha and Dell along with several others.
Currently, moremegabuys.com will be delivering only to 31 pin codes across Bangalore and it claims to deliver the product in 7 working days, once the payment is confirmed. It entails the return policy within 15 days; however, it is not applicable on discounted or promotional Products. On payment front, it provides Cash on Delivery (COD), plastic card payments (Visa, Master Card and Net Banking), Itz Cash, Oxi Cash and Done Card. Its digital payment is being powered by CC Avenue.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2