More enters e-retail segment
More debuts online with its portal www.moremegabuys.comFebruary 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
More, the multi brand retail chain of Aditya Birla Group, recently debuted online with its portal www.moremegabuys.com. The online portal deals in 32 departments with electronics, accessories and home appliances and offers 42 major brands including Acer, Canon, HP, LG, Espon, Samsung, Olympus, Onida, Usha and Dell along with several others.
Currently, moremegabuys.com will be delivering only to 31 pin codes across Bangalore and it claims to deliver the product in 7 working days, once the payment is confirmed. It entails the return policy within 15 days; however, it is not applicable on discounted or promotional Products. On payment front, it provides Cash on Delivery (COD), plastic card payments (Visa, Master Card and Net Banking), Itz Cash, Oxi Cash and Done Card. Its digital payment is being powered by CC Avenue.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021