More flavours by Cremica
Cremica, a Ludhiana-based company, is planning to
October 11, 2010 | comments ( 7 ) |
Cremica, a Ludhiana-based company, is planning to make its presence more strong in the retail market.
Cremica which is the third largest ketchup maker in the country is launching bread spreads in four flavours--- Tandoori, Pickle, Korma and Mint. Planning to be present across 10,000 retail outlets in India, the brand has set a revenue target of 15 crore. On the cost side, the company has shelled out Rs 7 crore for marketing.
Cremica Group is one of the largest manufacturers of vegetarian mayonnaise and is the sole supplier of buns, liquid condiments, batter and breading to McDonald’s India.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint