More flavours by Cremica
Cremica, a Ludhiana-based company, is planning to
October 11, 2010 | comments ( 7 ) |
Cremica, a Ludhiana-based company, is planning to make its presence more strong in the retail market.
Cremica which is the third largest ketchup maker in the country is launching bread spreads in four flavours--- Tandoori, Pickle, Korma and Mint. Planning to be present across 10,000 retail outlets in India, the brand has set a revenue target of 15 crore. On the cost side, the company has shelled out Rs 7 crore for marketing.
Cremica Group is one of the largest manufacturers of vegetarian mayonnaise and is the sole supplier of buns, liquid condiments, batter and breading to McDonald’s India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021