‘More’ opens in Delhi again
More, a chain of supermarket from Aditya Birla Retail Limited (ABRL),
May 30, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
More, a chain of supermarket from Aditya Birla Retail Limited (ABRL), is set to open its second hypermarket in New Delhi at Moments Mall, Kirti Nagar. The first hypermarket in New Delhi was opened in Rohini a year back.
This hypermarket would cover the area of 55,000 sq ft to give its customers the unique experience of shopping. It would be the 10th megastore of the company. This hypermarket will offer its customers fresh food, groceries, apparel and footwear, general merchandise, electronics and appliances.
Currently, nine hypermarkets are located in Mysore, Vadodara, Aurangabad, Indore, Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad and Vashi and more than 600 supermarkets operate under the brand More with a total retail space of 17 lakh sq ft with presence in more than 130 cities.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021