Motorcycle from M&M, this year
The Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) group today said it would enter the motorcycle segment this year with the launch of an in-house developed bike
January 11, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) group today said it would enter the motorcycle segment this year with the launch of an in-house developed bike.
The group, which aspires to be a significant player in the two-wheeler market, is also working on adding an additional production capacity to meet future targets.
“We are working on a motorcycle and you should see it during the course of 2010,” stated Anoop Mathur, President (Two-Wheeler Sector) at Mahindra & Mahindra at the 10th Auto Expo, in the capital.
“We will be present across all segments of scooters and motorcycles as we want to become a significant player in the two-wheeler market. The new motorcycle will be one of the many products we will launch,” he further said.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021