Motorcycle from M&M, this year
The Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) group today said it would enter the motorcycle segment this year with the launch of an in-house developed bike
January 11, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) group today said it would enter the motorcycle segment this year with the launch of an in-house developed bike.
The group, which aspires to be a significant player in the two-wheeler market, is also working on adding an additional production capacity to meet future targets.
“We are working on a motorcycle and you should see it during the course of 2010,” stated Anoop Mathur, President (Two-Wheeler Sector) at Mahindra & Mahindra at the 10th Auto Expo, in the capital.
“We will be present across all segments of scooters and motorcycles as we want to become a significant player in the two-wheeler market. The new motorcycle will be one of the many products we will launch,” he further said.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2