Move back in time with Nirula’s
Offering retro sundaes and ice cream flavours
June 03, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Delhi’s most loved restaurant chain Nirula’s is all set to take you back in time to Taste the Summer of 69 with its 5 delightful retro sundaes and 6 exotic ice cream flavours at prices starting at Rs.50 for a scoop and Rs.125 for a sundae.
“Nirula’s has always been the consumer’s first choice for high quality ice cream and sundaes. Our new ‘Summer of 69’ range is a selection of delightful retro sundaes and exotic ice cream flavors which have been inspired from the yesteryears. They are guaranteed to satisfy your strongest cravings” – said Ms. Ritu Chaudhri, VP Marketing, Nirula’s.
Indulge in this retro extravaganza at your nearest Nirula’s outlet from 5th May 2011 till 30th June 2011. You can also taste the “Summer of 69” at home by dialing 011-44010101, Nirula’s centralized home delivery number or ordering online at www.nirulas.com.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021