Move back in time with Nirula’s
Offering retro sundaes and ice cream flavours
June 03, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Delhi’s most loved restaurant chain Nirula’s is all set to take you back in time to Taste the Summer of 69 with its 5 delightful retro sundaes and 6 exotic ice cream flavours at prices starting at Rs.50 for a scoop and Rs.125 for a sundae.
“Nirula’s has always been the consumer’s first choice for high quality ice cream and sundaes. Our new ‘Summer of 69’ range is a selection of delightful retro sundaes and exotic ice cream flavors which have been inspired from the yesteryears. They are guaranteed to satisfy your strongest cravings” – said Ms. Ritu Chaudhri, VP Marketing, Nirula’s.
Indulge in this retro extravaganza at your nearest Nirula’s outlet from 5th May 2011 till 30th June 2011. You can also taste the “Summer of 69” at home by dialing 011-44010101, Nirula’s centralized home delivery number or ordering online at www.nirulas.com.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India