Mufti on expansion spree
Opens 194th outlet in Mumbai.
Tags: muftiMarch 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mufti, a brand that excels in cutting edge fashion in casual wear, with a focus on shirts, jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweaters and jackets has launched its new store at Infiniti Mall – Andheri. The store was launched on 1st March 2013.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore