Multi-designer store opens in Hyderabad
Anahita, a multi-designer store seeks to
April 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Anahita, a multi-designer store seeks to redefine fashion in Hyderabad, by bringing in a range of designers like, Rohit Gandhi & Rahul Khanna, Ranna Gill, Gaurav Gupta, Indian by Manish Arora, Pankaj & Nidhi to name a few. Also exclusive to Anahita are collections from Tarun Tahiliani’s SS’2011, Anand Kabra, Delna Poonawala, Gauri & Nainika & Kidology.
This contemporary retail space reflects both, modern & traditional fashion in an equal ease. Anahita dedicates an individual space to each designer keeping in sync with his or her vision and sensibilities. A keen focus on comfort and privacy is reflected through the concept of the VIP room.
The store promises to be a one-stop shop for its patrons, as it offers complete ensembles in Indian & Western wear, ranging from apparel to accessories, which exude feminine elegance. Keeping in mind, a young mother’s joy in dressing up her child, the store also dedicates a space to kids wear, through designer tie-ups with Kidology & their in-house label Annabelle, for kids.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint