Multi-designer store opens in Hyderabad
Anahita, a multi-designer store seeks to
April 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Anahita, a multi-designer store seeks to redefine fashion in Hyderabad, by bringing in a range of designers like, Rohit Gandhi & Rahul Khanna, Ranna Gill, Gaurav Gupta, Indian by Manish Arora, Pankaj & Nidhi to name a few. Also exclusive to Anahita are collections from Tarun Tahiliani’s SS’2011, Anand Kabra, Delna Poonawala, Gauri & Nainika & Kidology.
This contemporary retail space reflects both, modern & traditional fashion in an equal ease. Anahita dedicates an individual space to each designer keeping in sync with his or her vision and sensibilities. A keen focus on comfort and privacy is reflected through the concept of the VIP room.
The store promises to be a one-stop shop for its patrons, as it offers complete ensembles in Indian & Western wear, ranging from apparel to accessories, which exude feminine elegance. Keeping in mind, a young mother’s joy in dressing up her child, the store also dedicates a space to kids wear, through designer tie-ups with Kidology & their in-house label Annabelle, for kids.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021