Mumbai gets Sporty with Planet Sports
In sync with its aggressive expansion plans, Pantaloon Retai
October 08, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
In sync with its aggressive expansion plans, Pantaloon Retail India Limited [Sports division] opened its new concept Planet Sports store at Growel Mall, in Kandivali(E), Mumbai.
Spread over 7000 sq. ft., this new concept store has been laid out on the basis of category display across brands. Based on a consumer research, this new concept ensures a smooth and hassle free consumer experience with easy navigation. Footwear has been displayed on the basis of Consumer needs like Running, Team Sport, Individual Sport, Outdoor, Lifestyle and Casuals etc.
This new display concept has got the latest and international XYRO technology fixtures. Planet Sports consumers can also look forward to a live gaming experience at the especially crafted Live Basketball Zone.
Mr. Ravdeep Singh, the CEO of Planet Sports says, “It is a pleasure to launch our new concept store first in Mumbai. Our in-depth consumer research has helped us fine-tune and present something new to our consumers, new in terms of display, fixtures, and live gaming zone. Planet Sports has an unrivalled reputation for offering leading international sports and lifestyle brands and it is our endeavour to bring the latest in Sports lifestyle as we target diverse consumer segments, enter new geographies, open more stores and make our products more accessible.”
This new store offers an extensive range of International sports & lifestyle brands such as Skechers, Wilson, Converse, Speedo, Prince, Reebok, Nike, Adidas, Spalding and Puma to name a few The store offers collections that have been inspired by contemporary trends relevant to the youth of India. The apparels are trendy and fashionable and are in complete sync with sports feel and track/court requirements.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear