Mumbai gets a Cinnabon Bakery
Dish Hospitality Private Limited (DHPL), the foodservice section of Wadhawan Group, has inaugurated
June 19, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Dish Hospitality Private Limited (DHPL), the foodservice section of Wadhawan Group, has inaugurated its second Cinnabon bakery in Mumbai.
Spread over 550 sq. ft. area, the outlet is located at the upmarket Pali naka in Bandra Cinnabon to serve decent varieties of fresh-and-hot cinnamon rolls, made out of pure vegetable margarine, cream cheese frosting and the legendary makara cinnamon from Indonesia. This is the only Cinnamon outlet in the world that customises eggless offerings.
There are two more outlets on the cards, one will come up in Juhu, Mumbai and another in Select CityWalk, Delhi shortly with an investment of 1.5 crore each. The company is also planning to open around 10 outlets in these two cities and then take the brand to other metro cities like Pune, Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad. DHPL has plans to open 150 take-away and quick service Cinnabon outlets across India.
Founded in Seattle in 1985 and now based in Atlanta, Cinnabon Inc. is the market leader among cinnamon roll bakeries in the US. At present, Cinnabon operates in more than 650 franchise locations worldwide in various shopping mall, airports, train stations etc.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021