Mumbai gets a Cinnabon Bakery
Dish Hospitality Private Limited (DHPL), the foodservice section of Wadhawan Group, has inaugurated
June 19, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Dish Hospitality Private Limited (DHPL), the foodservice section of Wadhawan Group, has inaugurated its second Cinnabon bakery in Mumbai.
Spread over 550 sq. ft. area, the outlet is located at the upmarket Pali naka in Bandra Cinnabon to serve decent varieties of fresh-and-hot cinnamon rolls, made out of pure vegetable margarine, cream cheese frosting and the legendary makara cinnamon from Indonesia. This is the only Cinnamon outlet in the world that customises eggless offerings.
There are two more outlets on the cards, one will come up in Juhu, Mumbai and another in Select CityWalk, Delhi shortly with an investment of 1.5 crore each. The company is also planning to open around 10 outlets in these two cities and then take the brand to other metro cities like Pune, Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad. DHPL has plans to open 150 take-away and quick service Cinnabon outlets across India.
Founded in Seattle in 1985 and now based in Atlanta, Cinnabon Inc. is the market leader among cinnamon roll bakeries in the US. At present, Cinnabon operates in more than 650 franchise locations worldwide in various shopping mall, airports, train stations etc.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2