Mumbai gets first Christian Dior store at the Taj
Luxury design house Christian Dior has finally opened
October 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Luxury design house Christian Dior has finally opened its doors in Mumbai, at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. The store comprises selection of garments, bags, shoes, sunglasses and watches, along with a few pieces of jewellery from the current Autumn-Winter collection.
Brand representative for India, Kalyani Chawla says, “Some of our best customers are from Mumbai. They had to travel to our stores in Delhi before to pick up stuff, and I know of people who fly in just to buy something and come back. We finally found a place that suited us and we’re very excited.”
The store has collection of men, women watches and has sparse collection of Winter wear, matching the weather of Mumbai.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn