Munish Baldev joins back Unitech
Munish Baldev joins Unitech Group as Head retail after quitting Ansal Plaza.
July 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Munish Baldev joins Unitech Group as Head retail after quitting Ansal Plaza. After having started his career with Ansals Group he was eventually elevated to the CEO position. He has also worked with Mc Donalds, India Bulls and DLF retail. In his second innings at Unitech, where he had worked earlier as well, he plans to launch malls in state capitals with projects coming up in Bangalore, Kochi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Trivandrun, Bhopal & Mumbai to name a few.
- Amazon may open more than 3,000 cashierless stores by 2021
- Siyaram’s launches superstar Ranveer Singh as their New Brand Ambassador
- Samara-Amazon acquires Kumar Mangalam Birla's More retail chain
- Walmart hires expats for senior roles in Flipkart
- Aditya Birla Fashion forays into women's innerwear and athleisure category
- Amazon Pay launches card-less AMAZON PAY EMI solution
- IKEA targets home delivery by electric vehicle in five major cities by 2020
- M&S opens first store in Odisha
- Chennai based Redington to retail new iPhone models
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali launches dairy products