Munish Baldev joins back Unitech
Munish Baldev joins Unitech Group as Head retail after quitting Ansal Plaza.
July 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Munish Baldev joins Unitech Group as Head retail after quitting Ansal Plaza. After having started his career with Ansals Group he was eventually elevated to the CEO position. He has also worked with Mc Donalds, India Bulls and DLF retail. In his second innings at Unitech, where he had worked earlier as well, he plans to launch malls in state capitals with projects coming up in Bangalore, Kochi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Trivandrun, Bhopal & Mumbai to name a few.
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal