Munish Baldev joins back Unitech
Munish Baldev joins Unitech Group as Head retail after quitting Ansal Plaza.
July 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Munish Baldev joins Unitech Group as Head retail after quitting Ansal Plaza. After having started his career with Ansals Group he was eventually elevated to the CEO position. He has also worked with Mc Donalds, India Bulls and DLF retail. In his second innings at Unitech, where he had worked earlier as well, he plans to launch malls in state capitals with projects coming up in Bangalore, Kochi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Trivandrun, Bhopal & Mumbai to name a few.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021