Munish Baldev joins back Unitech
Munish Baldev joins Unitech Group as Head retail after quitting Ansal Plaza.
July 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Munish Baldev joins Unitech Group as Head retail after quitting Ansal Plaza. After having started his career with Ansals Group he was eventually elevated to the CEO position. He has also worked with Mc Donalds, India Bulls and DLF retail. In his second innings at Unitech, where he had worked earlier as well, he plans to launch malls in state capitals with projects coming up in Bangalore, Kochi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Trivandrun, Bhopal & Mumbai to name a few.
- Singapore based CCube Angels Network Invests in Inner Being
- Amazon readies for Prime Day with blockbuster deals
- Shoppers Stop betting big on omni-channel strategy
- Now IKEA will launch its first store in India on August 9
- Panasonic India aims aggressive growth
- Bosch Home Appliances partners with Amazon
- Indias retail sales will cross $1,244.58 billion by 2018: ASSOCHAM-Resurgent study
- Jacqueline Fernandez and Mojostar unveil active wear brand Just F
- Placio Acquires Paco Meals!
- Carrier and Toshiba unveil energy efficient hi-wall AC