Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%
Myntra Designs has reported an 80% drop in revenue for the year ended March 2018 as it clocked in revenue of Rs 427 crore.January 10, 2019 | comments ( 0 ) |
Flipkart-owned Myntra Designs Pvt Ltd, which runs online fashion retailer Myntra, has reported an 80% drop in revenue for the year ended March 2018 as it clocked in revenue of Rs 427 crore.
Myntra’s total expenses for the year stood at Rs 926 crore while its losses were recorded at Rs 151 crore.
Myntra spokesperson said, "These data points are partial and doesn't give the entire picture of the company. Myntra and Jabong continue to grow at a healthy rate with a firm focus on delivering the best of fashion and lifestyle for our customers. We are moving forward in our strategic direction as per plan and remain committed to adding value to our customers and brand partners by transforming fashion eCommerce in the country."
Presently, the company is planning to expand its operations in the overseas market.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021