Myntra strengthens team
Appoints Ganesh Subramanian as Chief Merchandising Officer.April 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Myntra.com has appointed Ganesh Subramanian as its Chief Merchandising Officer. With over 240 brands under its banner, Subramanian will be responsible for all product selections at Myntra.
He has over 20 years of diverse experience in the retail and fashion industries, where he created many powerful private brands and established a wide selection of brand partnerships. He has been a part of names like Bharti-Walmart, Reliance Trends and Tommy Hilfiger (an Arvind Brands joint venture).
“Consumer proximity and fashion have always fascinated me. It is a natural progression and I am excited to be a part of this online world serving Indian consumers,” says Ganesh Subramanian.
Mukesh Bansal, Founder and CEO, Myntra.com, said, “Being the largest online fashion retailer in India, merchandising is a core competency of the business. Ganesh brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in merchandising and planning and will be playing a key role in taking Myntra's catalogue and offering to the next level.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2