Myntra strengthens team
Appoints Ganesh Subramanian as Chief Merchandising Officer.April 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Myntra.com has appointed Ganesh Subramanian as its Chief Merchandising Officer. With over 240 brands under its banner, Subramanian will be responsible for all product selections at Myntra.
He has over 20 years of diverse experience in the retail and fashion industries, where he created many powerful private brands and established a wide selection of brand partnerships. He has been a part of names like Bharti-Walmart, Reliance Trends and Tommy Hilfiger (an Arvind Brands joint venture).
“Consumer proximity and fashion have always fascinated me. It is a natural progression and I am excited to be a part of this online world serving Indian consumers,” says Ganesh Subramanian.
Mukesh Bansal, Founder and CEO, Myntra.com, said, “Being the largest online fashion retailer in India, merchandising is a core competency of the business. Ganesh brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in merchandising and planning and will be playing a key role in taking Myntra's catalogue and offering to the next level.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021