NAC showcases antique Jewellery at Timeless Jewels 2010
NAC Jewellers from Chennai showcases its collection of rare and antique jewellery at the ongoing Timeless Jewels 2010 exhibition.
January 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
NAC Jewellers from Chennai showcases its collection of rare and antique jewellery at the ongoing Timeless Jewels 2010 exhibition. The exhibition commenced on January 15 2010 at Hyatt Regency and will go on till January 17, 2010. NAC Jewellers displays jewellery that is over 100 years old and is made with craftsmanship that no longer exists.
Mr. Ananathapadmanaban, CEO, NAC Jewellers, said, “The jewellery on display are extremely rare this will be a very wise investment opportunity for jewellery connoisseurs and the value of these jewellery items are expected to double in three years time span, because of the uncommon nature of such jewellery.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2