NAC showcases antique Jewellery at Timeless Jewels 2010
NAC Jewellers from Chennai showcases its collection of rare and antique jewellery at the ongoing Timeless Jewels 2010 exhibition.
January 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
NAC Jewellers from Chennai showcases its collection of rare and antique jewellery at the ongoing Timeless Jewels 2010 exhibition. The exhibition commenced on January 15 2010 at Hyatt Regency and will go on till January 17, 2010. NAC Jewellers displays jewellery that is over 100 years old and is made with craftsmanship that no longer exists.
Mr. Ananathapadmanaban, CEO, NAC Jewellers, said, “The jewellery on display are extremely rare this will be a very wise investment opportunity for jewellery connoisseurs and the value of these jewellery items are expected to double in three years time span, because of the uncommon nature of such jewellery.”
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO