NCR Enhances Compact Self-Checkout Solution
NCR SelfServ Checkout Mini extends convenience of self-checkout without sacrificing the floor space or security.
January 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
NCR SelfServ Checkout Mini extends convenience of self-checkout without sacrificing the floor space or security. The new enhancements to the NCR SelfServ Checkout Mini are ideal for retailers who want to extend the benefits of self-checkout to customers, or wish to augment existing self-service checkout capabilities, but have a limited amount of floor space to do so.
“The enhanced NCR SelfServ Checkout Mini creates new value for retailers by delivering a secure, self-service checkout terminal that readily fits their floor layout,” says Navroze Dastur, General Manager, South Asia for channel partners and strategic alliances, NCR
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%