NCR Enhances Compact Self-Checkout Solution
NCR SelfServ Checkout Mini extends convenience of self-checkout without sacrificing the floor space or security.
January 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
NCR SelfServ Checkout Mini extends convenience of self-checkout without sacrificing the floor space or security. The new enhancements to the NCR SelfServ Checkout Mini are ideal for retailers who want to extend the benefits of self-checkout to customers, or wish to augment existing self-service checkout capabilities, but have a limited amount of floor space to do so.
“The enhanced NCR SelfServ Checkout Mini creates new value for retailers by delivering a secure, self-service checkout terminal that readily fits their floor layout,” says Navroze Dastur, General Manager, South Asia for channel partners and strategic alliances, NCR
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2