NCR expands innovation
Financial, Retail and Travel companies can simplify their operations and reduce costs.
Tags: NCRMay 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
NCR introduced NCR Total Premise Services that leverages NCR’s innovative services infrastructure in India to help branch, retail store and airport operators simplify the management and operation of all equipment through a single point-of-contact, reducing costs while they focus on growing their business and improving the customer experience.
Through NCR Total Premise Services, institutions in India can turn to NCR as a single contact for the maintenance and repair of multi-vendor technology found within a branch, retail store or an airport including ATMs, personal computers, kiosks, terminals and voice and data networks.
NCR will leverage its dedicated Managed Services centre and extensive services foot-print across 260 service support centers in India, covering 4,500 contact points with 700 engineers on ground and a dedicated customer care centre.
“CIOs today are under significant pressure to deliver an exceptional customer experience while maintaining operational efficiency. NCR’s Total Premise Services enable institutions to consolidate service providers typically delivering savings of 10-15 per cent”, said Jaivinder Gill, managing director, NCR India.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations