NCR expands innovation
Financial, Retail and Travel companies can simplify their operations and reduce costs.
Tags: NCRMay 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
NCR introduced NCR Total Premise Services that leverages NCR’s innovative services infrastructure in India to help branch, retail store and airport operators simplify the management and operation of all equipment through a single point-of-contact, reducing costs while they focus on growing their business and improving the customer experience.
Through NCR Total Premise Services, institutions in India can turn to NCR as a single contact for the maintenance and repair of multi-vendor technology found within a branch, retail store or an airport including ATMs, personal computers, kiosks, terminals and voice and data networks.
NCR will leverage its dedicated Managed Services centre and extensive services foot-print across 260 service support centers in India, covering 4,500 contact points with 700 engineers on ground and a dedicated customer care centre.
“CIOs today are under significant pressure to deliver an exceptional customer experience while maintaining operational efficiency. NCR’s Total Premise Services enable institutions to consolidate service providers typically delivering savings of 10-15 per cent”, said Jaivinder Gill, managing director, NCR India.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn