NCR gets 3rd Audi showroom
Introduces the design icon Audi TT.April 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
National Capital Region (NCR) gets its third Audi showroom Audi Delhi West at Naraina Vihar. The opening of this world-class showroom was marked with the launch of the design icon - Audi TT. Audi Delhi West showroom was inaugurated by Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India and Tarun Kapoor, Managing Director, Audi Delhi West. Also coming up is a world-class service facility at Shivaji Marg. Spread over a total area of 9,300 sq. ft, Audi Delhi West showroom has a honeycomb aluminum façade on the exterior.
“The launch of Audi Delhi West showroom amplifies our presence in one of the key markets for luxury cars and provides us with an opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for luxury automobiles in the region. The opening of a new showroom and workshop in Delhi West reiterates our commitment to offer our customers an unparalleled luxury experience of class defining products and world-class services that truly reflect our core brand values of progressiveness, sophistication and sportiness. We are happy to be associated with Sterling Vehicles for their deep automotive market understanding and wide portfolio,” said Perschke,
Audi India plans to expand its network to 25 dealerships by the end of 2012 from its existing 17 centres.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021