NCR gets 3rd Audi showroom
Introduces the design icon Audi TT.April 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
National Capital Region (NCR) gets its third Audi showroom Audi Delhi West at Naraina Vihar. The opening of this world-class showroom was marked with the launch of the design icon - Audi TT. Audi Delhi West showroom was inaugurated by Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India and Tarun Kapoor, Managing Director, Audi Delhi West. Also coming up is a world-class service facility at Shivaji Marg. Spread over a total area of 9,300 sq. ft, Audi Delhi West showroom has a honeycomb aluminum façade on the exterior.
“The launch of Audi Delhi West showroom amplifies our presence in one of the key markets for luxury cars and provides us with an opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand for luxury automobiles in the region. The opening of a new showroom and workshop in Delhi West reiterates our commitment to offer our customers an unparalleled luxury experience of class defining products and world-class services that truly reflect our core brand values of progressiveness, sophistication and sportiness. We are happy to be associated with Sterling Vehicles for their deep automotive market understanding and wide portfolio,” said Perschke,
Audi India plans to expand its network to 25 dealerships by the end of 2012 from its existing 17 centres.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2