NEC appoints Cloud business head
Angira Agrawal to be the Head and AVP for Cloud business.April 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Technology solutions provider, NEC India, has announced the appointment of Angira Agrawal as the Head and Associate Vice President for its Cloud business in India. He will be heading the Cloud initiative for NEC India, defining the overall strategy, including Cloud offering partners, the Go-To-Market (GTM) partners and the Platform capabilities.
Agrawal comes with an experience of nearly 17 years across the telecom and IT industries, with Cloud being his forte. He will be steering NEC’s Cloud business to the next level and will further broaden NEC’s world-class portfolio blended with local partner offerings.
Commenting on the appointment, Koji Oda, Managing Director, NEC India Pvt Ltd, said, “Cloud Computing is set to become the most important sustainable revenue opportunity for carriers since voice. With the growing trend towards mobile computing, it is evident that the cloud computing business model is here to stay and will transform the way businesses operate. NEC, as a total solutions provider, is in a unique position to integrate both IT and network solutions to help telecom operators achieve new business revenues with our ubiquitous Cloud computing solutions offering. We are glad to have Angira on board, as he brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience by virtue of his in-depth understanding of the overall cloud computing industry in India and globally.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG