NEXT Retail: Large stores in various cities
NEXT Retail India Ltd- India’s largest electronics chain- has launched several
December 24, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
NEXT Retail India Ltd- India’s largest electronics chain- has launched several new stores in various cities of the country with the idea of increasing its pan India footprints.
These large format stores have been launched in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Aurangabad, and Vapi, and they are designed to give a better `touch and feel’ experience to the customers. There is more browsing space for the customers and better merchandise assortment mix that has the widest range of products.
Large format stores also give better brand image and also result in higher brand recall for the consumers. At present, NEXT Retail has more than 600 stores, and a presence in more than 300 cities and small towns in the country. This is a multi brand multi product chain and has an entire range of products like consumer electronics, LED, LCD, Colour TV, Plasma TV, Home Theatre Systems, IT, Digital Imaging, mobiles, accessories, air conditioners, refrigerators, microwaves and small home appliances.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG