NEXT Retail: Large stores in various cities
NEXT Retail India Ltd- India’s largest electronics chain- has launched several
December 24, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
NEXT Retail India Ltd- India’s largest electronics chain- has launched several new stores in various cities of the country with the idea of increasing its pan India footprints.
These large format stores have been launched in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Aurangabad, and Vapi, and they are designed to give a better `touch and feel’ experience to the customers. There is more browsing space for the customers and better merchandise assortment mix that has the widest range of products.
Large format stores also give better brand image and also result in higher brand recall for the consumers. At present, NEXT Retail has more than 600 stores, and a presence in more than 300 cities and small towns in the country. This is a multi brand multi product chain and has an entire range of products like consumer electronics, LED, LCD, Colour TV, Plasma TV, Home Theatre Systems, IT, Digital Imaging, mobiles, accessories, air conditioners, refrigerators, microwaves and small home appliances.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn