NEXT Retailís new store at Andheri (W)
The store comes up at Shoppers Stop, Andheri, thus consolidating itself in the city of Mumbai
June 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEXT Retail India Ltd, India’s largest electronics retail chain, has launched at new store at Shoppers Stop, Andheri (W), strengthening its presence in the city.
The store is spread over an area of 3000 square feet and is located on the fourth floor of Shoppers Stop, SV Road, Andheri (W). The prime location of the store will be helpful for customers from both the western and the central suburbs to come to the place and enjoy a unique shopping experience.
Located at one of the most frequented shopping destinations in Mumbai, the store will primarily stock high end electronic products like, 3D LED, LCD, laptops, desktops, printers, accessories, cameras, washing machines, air conditioners, side by side refrigerators, , small home appliances and audio systems.
According to Sunil Mehta, CEO, NEXT Retail India Ltd, “This store will further increase our pan India footprints and will give greater access to our customers in key metro areas, where modern retail penetration is growing at a rapid pace. We are also planning to start many more stores in the coming days at places like New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore. All these stores have been designed in a way that will give a world class shopping experience to the customers.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021