NEXT Retailís new store at Andheri (W)
The store comes up at Shoppers Stop, Andheri, thus consolidating itself in the city of Mumbai
June 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEXT Retail India Ltd, India’s largest electronics retail chain, has launched at new store at Shoppers Stop, Andheri (W), strengthening its presence in the city.
The store is spread over an area of 3000 square feet and is located on the fourth floor of Shoppers Stop, SV Road, Andheri (W). The prime location of the store will be helpful for customers from both the western and the central suburbs to come to the place and enjoy a unique shopping experience.
Located at one of the most frequented shopping destinations in Mumbai, the store will primarily stock high end electronic products like, 3D LED, LCD, laptops, desktops, printers, accessories, cameras, washing machines, air conditioners, side by side refrigerators, , small home appliances and audio systems.
According to Sunil Mehta, CEO, NEXT Retail India Ltd, “This store will further increase our pan India footprints and will give greater access to our customers in key metro areas, where modern retail penetration is growing at a rapid pace. We are also planning to start many more stores in the coming days at places like New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore. All these stores have been designed in a way that will give a world class shopping experience to the customers.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2