NSL men’s apparel by Diwali
NSL Textiles known as ‘Cotton to Clothing’ is all geared
September 01, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
NSL Textiles known as ‘Cotton to Clothing’ is all geared up to enter into the branded apparel segment for men under the name ‘Constello’ by this Diwali festive season.
To begin with the retail expansion, the textile company is planning to open around 11 stores in Andhra Pradesh and is targeting to open approximatley 750 retail stores by next five years. The company’s garments would mainly lure the youth segment of the domestic market.
'We have an efficient supply chain and we will target the branded apparel segment,' Ajit Mantagani, CEO.
Mantagani claimed there were huge business opportunities for NSL considering the fact that out of 50 crore shirts sold in India every year only five to eight percent are above Rs.1,000 shirts.
Since the company is proficient in ginning, spinning and weaving, the next logical step is manufacturing to complete the value chain.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021