Naaptol: Android-based app for Smart phone users
Naaptol, a leading virtual home shopping brand has come up with
May 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Naaptol, a leading virtual home shopping brand has come up with an android-based application to reach out to the smart phone users. This new platform will be enabling android smart phone users to make the quick and convenient shopping.
There is no doubt that the new android based application will facilitate the most convenient, and time saving shopping experience to the users. Through the new application, Naaptol is providing a comprehensive list of home shopping products to the users.
The application will enable users to browse more than 2 lakh products from more than 500 categories and garner detailed information (image review, MRP), reviews, specifications of the products and experts' reviews. This procedure helps the user to do a comparative analysis of the available products and can avail the products at the best price point. The user can also mark a product – favorite – so that he can use the same later and if the user wishes to purchase a particular product from a particular store, he can do that by following an easy procedure provided by the application.
The First Step:
On starting the application, the user is shown three main options :
- To browse products in Naaptol,
- To access favorites quickly.
- To search products.
In order to simplify browsing through Naaptol’s large database, users have to start with a dropdown showing all Basic Categories such as Smartphones, Computers & Peripherals, Automobiles, etc. After selecting the basic category, another dropdown is provided for a Subcategory. For example, if the user selects Computers & Peripherals as the basic category, then the subcategory list would populate with options such as Printers, Cabinets, Laptops, etc. After selecting the desired subcategory, the screen is populated with a list of the most popular products in this subcategory. Of course, if the user knows what he is looking for, he can just use the Search option to directly locate his product of interest.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India