Nakshatra unveils new logo
In a glittering ceremony, Iconic Brand, Nakshatra Diamond unveiled its new logo.
July 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
In a glittering ceremony, Iconic Brand, Nakshatra Diamond unveiled its new logo. Katrina Kaif, the brand ambassador of Nakshatra did the honors. The new logo – with a refreshing and vibrant green background stands out and is in synergy with a brand that has evolved to become one of the most well respected and well recognised brands not only in India but also the world. The launch saw an extravagant fashion show wherein the models sashayed the ramp with Nakashatra jewellery wearing creations by designer Wendell Rodricks and Swapnil Shinde. Ms Shardah Uniyal, General Manager - Marketing, Gitanjali Group said, “The Gitanjali Group has always believed in the philosophy of giving the best to its consumers. The change in logo with this vibrant green is an extension to celebrate Nakshatra`s relationship with its consumers. Nakshatra is taking one step ahead to strengthen this relationship. Green is a colour that is vibrant and fresh. It is the colour of life, the centre colour of the spectrum and represents growth and balance. In order to combat the growing menace of global warming, Nakshatra and the Gitanjali Group are supporting the cause of a Green Earth, hence the strong association between the new logo and Nakshatra."
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India