Nakshatra unveils new logo
In a glittering ceremony, Iconic Brand, Nakshatra Diamond unveiled its new logo.
July 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
In a glittering ceremony, Iconic Brand, Nakshatra Diamond unveiled its new logo. Katrina Kaif, the brand ambassador of Nakshatra did the honors. The new logo – with a refreshing and vibrant green background stands out and is in synergy with a brand that has evolved to become one of the most well respected and well recognised brands not only in India but also the world. The launch saw an extravagant fashion show wherein the models sashayed the ramp with Nakashatra jewellery wearing creations by designer Wendell Rodricks and Swapnil Shinde. Ms Shardah Uniyal, General Manager - Marketing, Gitanjali Group said, “The Gitanjali Group has always believed in the philosophy of giving the best to its consumers. The change in logo with this vibrant green is an extension to celebrate Nakshatra`s relationship with its consumers. Nakshatra is taking one step ahead to strengthen this relationship. Green is a colour that is vibrant and fresh. It is the colour of life, the centre colour of the spectrum and represents growth and balance. In order to combat the growing menace of global warming, Nakshatra and the Gitanjali Group are supporting the cause of a Green Earth, hence the strong association between the new logo and Nakshatra."
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor