Nakshatra unveils new logo
In a glittering ceremony, Iconic Brand, Nakshatra Diamond unveiled its new logo.
July 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
In a glittering ceremony, Iconic Brand, Nakshatra Diamond unveiled its new logo. Katrina Kaif, the brand ambassador of Nakshatra did the honors. The new logo – with a refreshing and vibrant green background stands out and is in synergy with a brand that has evolved to become one of the most well respected and well recognised brands not only in India but also the world. The launch saw an extravagant fashion show wherein the models sashayed the ramp with Nakashatra jewellery wearing creations by designer Wendell Rodricks and Swapnil Shinde. Ms Shardah Uniyal, General Manager - Marketing, Gitanjali Group said, “The Gitanjali Group has always believed in the philosophy of giving the best to its consumers. The change in logo with this vibrant green is an extension to celebrate Nakshatra`s relationship with its consumers. Nakshatra is taking one step ahead to strengthen this relationship. Green is a colour that is vibrant and fresh. It is the colour of life, the centre colour of the spectrum and represents growth and balance. In order to combat the growing menace of global warming, Nakshatra and the Gitanjali Group are supporting the cause of a Green Earth, hence the strong association between the new logo and Nakshatra."
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India