Nakshatra unveils new logo
In a glittering ceremony, Iconic Brand, Nakshatra Diamond unveiled its new logo.
July 13, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
In a glittering ceremony, Iconic Brand, Nakshatra Diamond unveiled its new logo. Katrina Kaif, the brand ambassador of Nakshatra did the honors. The new logo – with a refreshing and vibrant green background stands out and is in synergy with a brand that has evolved to become one of the most well respected and well recognised brands not only in India but also the world. The launch saw an extravagant fashion show wherein the models sashayed the ramp with Nakashatra jewellery wearing creations by designer Wendell Rodricks and Swapnil Shinde. Ms Shardah Uniyal, General Manager - Marketing, Gitanjali Group said, “The Gitanjali Group has always believed in the philosophy of giving the best to its consumers. The change in logo with this vibrant green is an extension to celebrate Nakshatra`s relationship with its consumers. Nakshatra is taking one step ahead to strengthen this relationship. Green is a colour that is vibrant and fresh. It is the colour of life, the centre colour of the spectrum and represents growth and balance. In order to combat the growing menace of global warming, Nakshatra and the Gitanjali Group are supporting the cause of a Green Earth, hence the strong association between the new logo and Nakshatra."
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store