National HR Summit at Leeds Met India
Leeds mt India, Bhopal, in association with Confederation of Indian Industries, Madhya Pradesh, recently organised National HR Summit at Leeds Met India, Bhopal campus.
November 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leeds mt India, Bhopal, in association with Confederation of Indian Industries, Madhya Pradesh, recently organised National HR Summit at Leeds Met India, Bhopal campus. Topic of the summit was ‘Emerging trends in HR’. The summit provided a platform to students and faculty of Leeds Met India to interact with key speakers from HR Industry.
Hari Mohan Gupta, Chairman, Jagran Social Welfare Society (JSWS) said, “We believe that a confluence of the best minds from the industry and the academia is essential to bring the future HR challenges in focus. Human Resource Management is very challenging. Therefore, we need to provide such platforms on a continuous basis, as it would help in managing the complexities that govern human behaviour in an organisation.”
Three plenary sessions and a panel discussion on topics like Aligning HR with Business Strategy, Impact to social network on Talent Management, Present and Future role of HR in large and medium sized enterprises took place in the summit.
Corporate delegates from various organisations, faculty and students of Leeds Met India participated in the event with great enthusiasm. The National HR summit was an important stepping stone for students. The summit provided an insight on how they should go about planning their careers.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%