Natural Ice cream maker plans mega stores
Natural Ice cream parlour which started at Juhu in 1984, is planning to
May 25, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Natural Ice cream parlour which started at Juhu in 1984, is planning to expand its food prints in the current financial year.
Currently, the company has 89 franchise outlets across West and South India: 47 in Mumbai, 29 in the neighbouring urban clusters of Navi Mumbai, Thane and Pune, and the rest scattered across selected cities of Maharashtra and neighbouring states.
The ice cream brand has ‘mega shops’ model for faraway cities and towns where they plan to expand. Again, in a change of strategy, Natural intends to open only one shop in these faraway areas.
The outlet must have at least 2,000 square feet floor space and must be located in a central area. The first such outlet is set to open later this year in Chandigarh; depending on its success, more such shops will follow.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021