Naturals at Easyday stores
Ink agreement to set up salons at Easyday market stores.March 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Unisex beauty salon chain, Naturals Beauty, and Bharti Retail Private Limited have inked an agreement to set up salons at the Easyday market stores. Easyday stores are the neighbourhood hypermarts operated by Bharti Retail.
According to a spokesperson at Bharti Retail, the agreement has been inked in order to serve the customers better. The company will sub-lease space in Easyday market stores to Naturals.
CK Kumaravel, Co-founder and Managing Director of Naturals, said it was an important decision, which would help the company increase its presence beyond the southern markets.
The salon will start off with the concept in three Easyday market stores – Vaishali in Delhi, Nasik and Aurangabad. The company aims to be present in all the 250 Easyday market stores across the country.
The first store at Vaishali will be operational by mid-April and will be spread across 1,300 sq ft with 14 seats. All the stores will be owned by Naturals.
With the expansion plans in place, Nautrals plans to raise around Rs 100 crore from private equity. Currently, Naturals has 130 salons, of which 124 are in south, while six are in non-southern markets, including Pune, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar and Kolkata.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021