Naturals ties up with EasyDay
More than 250 salons to open inside EasyDay outlets.April 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading salon player in the southern region, Naturals, has made its entry into north India with the launch of its first outlet in Delhi-NCR located inside an EasyDay outlet. This is their 134th salon in India. Only six of Naturals salons are in non-southern regions. Spread across 1,300 sq ft, the salon is the first of many outlets to be positioned inside EasyDay outlets across the country, as per the agreement between both the companies, which is for a period of nine years. “We intend to increase our reach across the country with 1,000 stores in the next three years,” said C K Kumaravel, Co-Founder and MD of Naturals. “The beauty and wellness segment is pegged at Rs 98,000 crore, which is expected to grow to Rs 200,000 crore in the next four years,” he added.
The company is excited about its tie-up with a brand like EasyDay and hopes to make optimum use of the arrangement. The clause also states a 15 per cent revenue sharing model, something Kumaravel is willing to accept. “We plan to have 200 stores by 2013 targeting Ludhiana, Chandigarh and Delhi-NCR. The stores are franchise-modeled, hence any person interested to start up needs to invest an average of Rs 40-50 lakh.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021