Naturals ties up with EasyDay
More than 250 salons to open inside EasyDay outlets.April 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading salon player in the southern region, Naturals, has made its entry into north India with the launch of its first outlet in Delhi-NCR located inside an EasyDay outlet. This is their 134th salon in India. Only six of Naturals salons are in non-southern regions. Spread across 1,300 sq ft, the salon is the first of many outlets to be positioned inside EasyDay outlets across the country, as per the agreement between both the companies, which is for a period of nine years. “We intend to increase our reach across the country with 1,000 stores in the next three years,” said C K Kumaravel, Co-Founder and MD of Naturals. “The beauty and wellness segment is pegged at Rs 98,000 crore, which is expected to grow to Rs 200,000 crore in the next four years,” he added.
The company is excited about its tie-up with a brand like EasyDay and hopes to make optimum use of the arrangement. The clause also states a 15 per cent revenue sharing model, something Kumaravel is willing to accept. “We plan to have 200 stores by 2013 targeting Ludhiana, Chandigarh and Delhi-NCR. The stores are franchise-modeled, hence any person interested to start up needs to invest an average of Rs 40-50 lakh.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay