Nature’s Basket brings Japanese flavour to India
Godrej Nature’s Basket has collaborated with the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries (MAFF), Government of JapanFebruary 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Godrej Nature’s Basket has collaborated with the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries (MAFF), Government of Japan, to offer Japanese food products in its stores in Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad. These products will be available from 1st February – 25th March, 2012.
According to Mohit Khattar, Managing Director, Godrej Nature’s Basket, “We are truly privileged to be able to bring together some of the finest Japanese products and ingredients through our key stores in Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad for our consumers. We are committed to help enhance the popularity and appeal of this great cuisine.”
The step has been taken looking at the growing demand for Japanese foodstuffs and cooking ingredients. The Japanese Agriculture Ministry is bringing nearly 40 new food items to India, specifically selected for the Indian market. Moreover, for eight weeks, a variety of cooking sauces and seasonings, low-fat snacks, dips, healthy juices and pickled vegetables can be seen and tasted at Nature’s Basket stores. During weekends, some cooked dishes will also be available to show how these ingredients can be used in cooking.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India