Natuzzi Group to enter India
Natuzzi, a global leader in leather upholstery announced its foray into the Indian market. The group plans to create a network of Natuzzi and Italsofa branded stores in one of the most strategic marke
February 09, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Natuzzi, a global leader in leather upholstery announced its foray into the Indian market. The group plans to create a network of Natuzzi and Italsofa branded stores in one of the most strategic markets of the world.
Nitin Bahl, country manager at Natuzzi India said, “At Natuzzi we follow the ‘how you live’ approach. Our unmatched product quality and designs have proved to be the key differentiator, making us the leaders in markets across the world.”
He further added, “We will have various retail formats to address our customer needs ranging from standalone stores, galleries and point of sales. We would also be setting up two flagship stores in Delhi and Mumbai to enable customers experience the art of living – the Natuzzi way. Our communication and marketing strategy for India will focus on establishing long-term relationships with our suppliers, traders and consumers.”
Natuzzi will be launching its ‘Total Look Living Room concept’ in India. The company aims to establish 70 points of sale by 2012.
The company said it will open its first two flagship outlets in Delhi and Mumbai, and has set a target of opening 70 points of sale across the country by end of 2012.0 "We will explore multiple formats like flagship stores, mono-brand smaller outlets and galleries in form of shop-in-shops," Mr Bahl said.
He added, the company will enter the Indian market through the franchise route and investments will be made primarily by individual franchise operators.
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO