Natuzzi Spa plans two outlets in Hyd
After opening the store in New Delhi, Italian premium leather
March 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
After opening the store in New Delhi, Italian premium leather upholstery player Natuzzi Spa is all geared up to open two more stores in Hyderabad by March end. The company is aiming at becoming the leading player in the home décor & furnishing market in the country.
It is planning to launch around 12 stores pan India by 2011 through the franchise route and the investment would be made from them. The average cost to open the store is around Euro 5, 000.
South India is a strategic market, and the company wants to open stores in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi, Coimbatore. The distribution format mainly would be B2B and B2C.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021