Natuzzi Spa plans two outlets in Hyd
After opening the store in New Delhi, Italian premium leather
March 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
After opening the store in New Delhi, Italian premium leather upholstery player Natuzzi Spa is all geared up to open two more stores in Hyderabad by March end. The company is aiming at becoming the leading player in the home décor & furnishing market in the country.
It is planning to launch around 12 stores pan India by 2011 through the franchise route and the investment would be made from them. The average cost to open the store is around Euro 5, 000.
South India is a strategic market, and the company wants to open stores in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi, Coimbatore. The distribution format mainly would be B2B and B2C.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2