Natuzzi launches first store in India
Natuzzi opens its first flagship store in the affluent
November 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Natuzzi opens its first flagship store in the affluent South Delhi area. The sprawling store will give Delhites a chance to experience all, from classic leather furniture and relaxed living room environment to sophisticated furniture of modern design and trendy colours. In short, 6500 sq.ft of high quality Italian design with best price value.
"Opening a flagship store in India is completely in line with our strategy to become the favourite furniture brand of Indians and we have great expectations that this flagship store will help us in this. This store is more than a store – it is a unique shopping experience with furniture for every taste, we are convinced that Natuzzi’s flexible furniture solutions and different style will live up to India’s demands for living room design,” says Country Manager, India, Mr. Nitin Bahl.
Natuzzi’s flagship store will showcase the latest trends in the furnishing sector, displaying a total living concept made of elegance, craftsmanship and 51 years of Italian expertise. Sound armchair and Surround sofa, for instance, are two icon models that will represent Italian design: Sound armchair, with integrated audio system, offers the chance to listen to the music just connecting the mp3 reader to a mini-jack cable; Surround has a corner endowed with a technologic plus composed of two side loudspeakers and a docking station for the i-Pod. Both technological devises are connected with modern designed sofa and armchair, rich in aesthetic details that assure great ergonomics.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021