Natuzzi launches first store in India
Natuzzi opens its first flagship store in the affluent
November 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Natuzzi opens its first flagship store in the affluent South Delhi area. The sprawling store will give Delhites a chance to experience all, from classic leather furniture and relaxed living room environment to sophisticated furniture of modern design and trendy colours. In short, 6500 sq.ft of high quality Italian design with best price value.
"Opening a flagship store in India is completely in line with our strategy to become the favourite furniture brand of Indians and we have great expectations that this flagship store will help us in this. This store is more than a store – it is a unique shopping experience with furniture for every taste, we are convinced that Natuzzi’s flexible furniture solutions and different style will live up to India’s demands for living room design,” says Country Manager, India, Mr. Nitin Bahl.
Natuzzi’s flagship store will showcase the latest trends in the furnishing sector, displaying a total living concept made of elegance, craftsmanship and 51 years of Italian expertise. Sound armchair and Surround sofa, for instance, are two icon models that will represent Italian design: Sound armchair, with integrated audio system, offers the chance to listen to the music just connecting the mp3 reader to a mini-jack cable; Surround has a corner endowed with a technologic plus composed of two side loudspeakers and a docking station for the i-Pod. Both technological devises are connected with modern designed sofa and armchair, rich in aesthetic details that assure great ergonomics.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2