Natuzzi launches first store in India
Natuzzi opens its first flagship store in the affluent South Delhi area
November 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Natuzzi opens its first flagship store in the affluent South Delhi area. The sprawling store will give Delhites a chance to experience all, from classic leather furniture and relaxed living room environment to sophisticated furniture of modern design and trendy colours. In short, 6500 sq.ft of high quality Italian design with best price value.
"Opening a flagship store in India is completely in line with our strategy to become the favourite furniture brand of Indians and we have great expectations that this flagship store will help us in this. This store is more than a store – it is a unique shopping experience with furniture for every taste, we are convinced that Natuzzi’s flexible furniture solutions and different style will live up to India’s demands for living room design,” says Country Manager, India, Mr. Nitin Bahl.
Natuzzi’s flagship store will showcase the latest trends in the furnishing sector, displaying a total living concept made of elegance, craftsmanship and 51 years of Italian expertise. Sound armchair and Surround sofa, for instance, are two icon models that will represent Italian design: Sound armchair, with integrated audio system, offers the chance to listen to the music just connecting the mp3 reader to a mini-jack cable; Surround has a corner endowed with a technologic plus composed of two side loudspeakers and a docking station for the i-Pod. Both technological devises are connected with modern designed sofa and armchair, rich in aesthetic details that assure great ergonomics.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG