Natuzzi launches first store in India
Natuzzi opens its first flagship store in the affluent South Delhi area
November 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Natuzzi opens its first flagship store in the affluent South Delhi area. The sprawling store will give Delhites a chance to experience all, from classic leather furniture and relaxed living room environment to sophisticated furniture of modern design and trendy colours. In short, 6500 sq.ft of high quality Italian design with best price value.
"Opening a flagship store in India is completely in line with our strategy to become the favourite furniture brand of Indians and we have great expectations that this flagship store will help us in this. This store is more than a store – it is a unique shopping experience with furniture for every taste, we are convinced that Natuzzi’s flexible furniture solutions and different style will live up to India’s demands for living room design,” says Country Manager, India, Mr. Nitin Bahl.
Natuzzi’s flagship store will showcase the latest trends in the furnishing sector, displaying a total living concept made of elegance, craftsmanship and 51 years of Italian expertise. Sound armchair and Surround sofa, for instance, are two icon models that will represent Italian design: Sound armchair, with integrated audio system, offers the chance to listen to the music just connecting the mp3 reader to a mini-jack cable; Surround has a corner endowed with a technologic plus composed of two side loudspeakers and a docking station for the i-Pod. Both technological devises are connected with modern designed sofa and armchair, rich in aesthetic details that assure great ergonomics.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn